This is the rain jacket pattern I bought. The pattern had a great tutorial that was super easy to follow, with both a written explanation and a picture beside it showing what to do. It was very easy to put together and makes a great finished product.
So when the first wet day presented itself we set off outside and to take some photos. I love these photos, the Autumn leaves everywhere are just so pretty, and Nicholas is rather cute too in his little blue rain coat.
|Aww...so happy :).|
And here is my list of things to finish (I think it might take me a while):
- A hooded jumper for both Nicholas and Beth (have pattern and material)
- A hat for Nicholas (have pattern and material)
- Two long sleeve shirts for me (have pattern and material)
- Two dresses for me (have pattern and material)
- A shirt for me (have pattern and material), and I bought some nursing shirt patterns which I would like to make up (need to buy material)
- A winter skirt for me (have material, need to find a pattern)
- A pillow for Nicholas (have material and pattern)
- Finish the very first quilt I attempted (have the quilt top but need to buy the rest).
Hopefully I will get it all done before the end of the year, because there is a bunch of other stuff I also want to make.