Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Let it rain!

I finally finished the first of my to-do projects, a rain jacket for Nicholas. I bought the pattern from Peek-a-Boo patterns which I originally found on Etsy. Since then though I have liked them on Facebook and also visited their website. They have heaps of patterns. There are at least 5 or 6 that I really want to buy to make both for Nicholas and Beth. However, before I am able to do this I need to finish all my other projects.

This is the rain jacket pattern I bought. The pattern had a great tutorial that was super easy to follow, with both a written explanation and a picture beside it showing what to do. It was very easy to put together and makes a great finished product.
Rain Jacket

So when the first wet day presented itself we set off outside and to take some photos. I love these photos, the Autumn leaves everywhere are just so pretty, and Nicholas is rather cute too in his little blue rain coat. 





Aww...so happy :).

And here is my list of things to finish (I think it might take me a while):
  • Rain coat
  • A hooded jumper for both Nicholas and Beth (have pattern and material)
  • A hat for Nicholas (have pattern and material)
  • Two long sleeve shirts for me (have pattern and material)
  • Two dresses for me (have pattern and material)
  • A shirt for me (have pattern and material), and I bought some nursing shirt patterns which I would like to make up (need to buy material)
  • A winter skirt for me (have material, need to find a pattern)
  • A pillow for Nicholas (have material and pattern)
  • Finish the very first quilt I attempted (have the quilt top but need to buy the rest). 
Hopefully I will get it all done before the end of the year, because there is a bunch of other stuff I also want to make. 



No comments:

Post a Comment