Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sew busy!

Since setting up the sewing machine last week, I have been using it every opportunity I can. So far this is what I have achieved:

Three stockings!

A little hat for Nicholas. It is for Christmas but I couldn't help but try it on him. So cute!


I bought the pattern from here.

I made two of these Pixie Hats. One for my niece (for Christmas), and the other for my first-cousin-once-removed, who was born on Sunday night. For these two hats I used 100% wool felt. Next time though I might try making my own.







I have also almost finished these bowling pins (for my nephew, for Christmas), and this jumper for Nicholas. I'll put some pictures up when I am finished.

I am pretty happy with my progress this week. Left in my pile of sewing is a top and a dress for me, some more nappies, and a patchwork quilt I started making for Nicholas before he was born. I am hoping I can have them all finished by the end of January.

2 comments:

  1. I love your sewing projects! Make sure you get around to sewing the clothes for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. If Theo was awake, I'm sure he would say that he's looking forward to next month and getting to copy Nicholas' style ;)

    ReplyDelete