Saturday, October 1, 2011

October

If you asked my what the date is today, I wouldn't be able to tell you. Without friends reminding me and everybody commenting about it on facebook, I also wouldn't have known that daylight savings starts tomorrow. I would have just woken up on Sunday, accepted the time and got on with the day.

At the moment dates don't really mean much to me, I just live by the days. I know what I have on each day, but if you asked me for the date, I just wouldn't know. So when Geninne put up her new calendar, I just assumed it was already October, and swapped the desktop calender immediately. It wasn't until the next day that I actually realised that it was still September. I felt a bit silly but didn't bother changing it back, as it seemed like a waste of time.

So if you're keen for a change, why not add the new calendar as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment